GOT DAMAGED GOODS AND WASTE? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
ERTS is proud to introduce our new Damaged Goods Response Management (DGRM) program. Developed alongside leading LTL transportation carriers, this program provides our customers with a nationwide solution for damaged goods and waste disposal.
- 100% facility compliance through generator status management and reporting
- Standardized damaged goods process and procedures
- Proper waste versus damaged goods determination
- Real-time tracking of waste accumulation at each terminal
- Utilizing the most cost-effective, local waste disposal option to reduce disposal costs
- Returning as many damaged goods back to the consumer as possible
HOW DOES THE DGRM PROGRAM WORK?
- Set up a customized protocol specific to individual facility operations
- Remove any historic waste on site
- Identify and obtain any EPA-required generator status
- Assist in proper terminal set up
- Instruct employees on proper labeling and handling of damaged goods or waste
- Track accumulation and schedule efficient pickup
- Document all waste generated at a terminal level
- Complete and submit any required annual reporting
- Provide real-time data via our patented ALERTS System and new Dashboards